Hello damson lover, and welcome to all things damson.
For a little time I hosted the Shropshire Prune Damson website on a lovely blogging platform called Posterous. Long story short, Posterous was snaffled by Twitter who eventually shut the platform down. This means I’ve had to find a new digital home for the Shropshire Prune.
So I’ve switched to arguably the best blogging platform in the world — WordPress, which is where you are now.
I’m in the process of transferring the content from the old site to this new site. So please be patient as it will take some time.
This new home for the Shropshire Prune will contain loads of excellent damson stuff including:
- links to damson recipes
- links to damson food and drink producers
- where to buy damson products
- where to buy damsons
- help with identifying the variety of damson tree you’ve got
- where to buy a damson tree
- how to care for a damson tree
- information about the Slow Food Ludlow Marches Shropshire Prune Damson project
Subscribe now to this site and I’ll keep you updated with the latest damson news. I’ll also post about both traditional and avant garde ideas for cooking with damsons.